3.19.2017

Masculine mini album. 7 Dots Studio.

Hello my dears!
Do you like to create mail's projects?
For me it was always some kind of challenge. Now I think it was because I never used the right materials :)
A few months ago I discovered amazing papers by 7 Dots Studio. When I just touch these papers I feel like I'm in Heaven :)
So this mini album was created  in one day only. And it's going to be an example for my workshops in May.
The album size is 6x7.5", 6 pages, place for 32 photos!























And you can see how it works inside in this video :)



7 comments:

  1. Very cool! Don't have any 7Dots papers but I believe you that they are great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень вместительный миник получился! Хочется разглядывать его секреты и детали!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW and more WOW, love this album!! the most beautiful masculine album I`ve ever seen.

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!