5.11.2017

A gift for my mom

Hello dears!
I have a new project to share with you.
It's an altered hoop. I created it as Scrap & Craft DT inspiration and I was inspired by More Than Words May challenge. So beautiful theme - Mother and flowers...


My creation is a gift for my beautiful mom, just to remember her how amazing she is.



To alter this hoop I used modeling paste + stencils, heavy white gesso, different pieces of papers from "Just love me" paper collection by Lemon Craft, flower stamps on vellum, die cuts from the same collection and One-sided scrapbooking paper - Vintage Time 007. And come chipboard die cuts by Scrapiniec:
Heart and Laces
All flowers are handmade by myself :)
from Foam





9 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful way to honour your Mum Ola, it's just so pretty! You are such an inspiration to me....and I'm just blown away by your beautiful work! Thank you for your friendship, big hugs from America xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear dear Lisa! I also feel like we are really friends. Big hugs!

      Delete
  2. Невероятно нежно, воздушно и легко!!!! Я просто балдею над каждой деталькой!!! Очень трогательная работа, сразу чувствуется твоя безграничная любовь к маме :)))
    Спасибо за такую чудесную работу от меня и блога MTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Как и всегда у тебя классные работы!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. О, какие люди :)
      Спасибо, Тали :)

      Delete
  4. Olush, this hoop is incredible!! I'm curious about your mom's reaction...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning! I'm sure your mother adored it! So happy you could play along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very very beautiful! So soft and feminine!!! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!