6.03.2017

Bless. Mixed Media canvas with Patina effect pastes

Hello dears!
I just finished a new project - mixed media canvas with Patina effect :)
I believe that mixed media project doesn't have to be always very complicated. It's really possible to create much simple works, but still looking beautiful :)
What do you think?





I used here:

Patina Effect pastes by Finnabair
Art Alchemy Opal Magic paint Blue-Gold by Finnabair
Art Alchemy waxes: 

Metallique Wax - Bronze AgeMetallique Wax - White GoldMetallique Wax - Old Silver

Prima - Iron Orchid Designs - Vintage Art Decor Mould - Moulding 1

Prima - Flower Embellishments - Piper
Prima - Shabby Chic Treasures Collection - Ingvild Bolme - Resin 
Embellishments - Baroque Frame
Prima - Geo Shapes - Ombre Dreams

9 comments:

  1. Оля, волшебно! Особенно нравится как декор смотрится в рамке )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо большое, Настя!

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful, you have magic hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I found you !!! Every time I see a new video I learn something new !! You are to talented!!!! Thank you so much!!! The box is just wow!!!!! You inspire me all the time!!! Thank you !��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless you for such a great talent!! Beautiful canvas!

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!