6.09.2017

Summer Vibes. Layout for Make It Prima

Hello dears!
Last week I've created a lot of projects. That's because I try to get to Prima DT. I have no idea if I have any chance, because there are so many amazingly talented people who going on the same thing :). But this is my biggest dream, so I must try. I believe in hard work and to be true to yourself, and I hope to get some luck from the sky :)
But actually I meant to tell you that now I don't have enough time to post all my projects here in blog :). You can find all of them on my Instagram.
But don't worry, I'll do it before my fly to Canada :). I'm going to visit my mom, for 2 weeks.

And about this layout - I've created it for Make It Prima June challenge.
As you can see, this is my special model again - my sweet Sonia :)
I've used here a new Prima's collection: St. Tropez. The papers, the flowers and most of embellishments came from this collection.











17 comments:

  1. Brilliant LO! Stunning composition and background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Потрясающая страничка, Оля! Цветовое решение просто супер!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Хороша страничка - очень летняя, очень морская))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page and the photos are so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Оленька, что ни день. то новая чудесная работа от тебя!!! Ты потрясающий мастер! Каждая работа как маленький шедевр!!! Восхитительная страничка!!! Получаешь с нее заряд отличного настроения!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Оленька, ты очень талантлива, каждая твоя работа - шедевр! От всей души желаю попасть в ДК Примы!
    Страничка бесподобная!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Аллочка, спасибо большое, дорогая!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Спасибо большое, девочки!

      Delete
  8. Оля, очень красивая страничка! Ты настоящий мастер!!!
    Я желаю тебе удачи! Уверена, твой труд не пройдет зря. Твое творчество оценят по достоинству!
    Ты для меня пример для подражания (в плане усердия и трудолюбия;) и источник вдохновения)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, Инночка! Мне очень приятно такое читать :)
      Я очень ценю твою дружбу и поддержку!

      Delete
  9. Чудесная страничка!!! Такая солнечная, сочная и воздушная!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!