7.27.2017

Mixed Media cover for my new planner

Hello dears!
Today I would like to share with my new planner cover.
Maybe you know and maybe not, but in Israel a new year begin from September :). It means that now it's a good time to create a new planner for myself.
As in a previous years I bought a new planner in some store and created a new cover for this planner. Last year I put a dream-catcher on the cover and it works great, all my dreams for this year came true :)
So this time I decided to do the same :), the cover design includes a dream-catcher again :)


As you can see on the photo, I colored the cover with Art Alchemy waxes. I think they are genius!





Mixed Media Place store supplies:

20 comments:

  1. So beautiful, you'll have a stunning Plner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow excellent texture beautifully made

    ReplyDelete
  3. Какая красота)))) ....Пусть мечты сбываются!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work again, <3 beautiful colors and amazing structure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is beautiful. Is the dream catcher a cardstock cutout or a laser cut die?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lizzie! It's a chipboard die cut

      Delete
  6. Amazing work !! Mor i see , more i get amazed!! 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Как красиво! В таком планёре писать захочется чаще и открывать тоже)

    ReplyDelete
  8. очень красивый! бесподобный !! просто вау!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing planner!! What a wonderful way to start the year!

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!