7.10.2017

Summer. Layout for Prima Challenge.

Hello dears!
Today I'm going to share with you my newest creation :)
I made this layout this night :)
I took my inspiration from amazing mood-board by Prima
Mix of red and blue colors it's not usually my choice. So it was a little bit challenged to try something new :)
I have to tell a few words about the photo. Some time ago I found on my Instagram an amazing photographer from Russia - Kristina Makeeva (https://www.instagram.com/hobopeeba/).
Her photos are so inspiring! So I asked from Kristina a permission to use some of her photos in my art works.
To create my layout, I used St. Tropez collection by Prima Marketing
and a mix of different flowers from previous collections










20 comments:

  1. Оленька, как красиво!!😍 Просто невероятно!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо большое, Машенька!

      Delete
  2. Eto chto-to nevoobrazimoe! Shdevralno :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such incredible beauty Ola! Superb! I hope you had a nice trip to see your family, and lots of photos to scrap? lol hugs, Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear Lisa! Actually my camera doesn't work, so I have no photos this time :)

      Delete
  4. This is lovely my dear.....simp,y lovely....love the layering and the brilliance. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Как же круто, Оля!!! У меня слов нет!!! Браво!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. невероятный взрыв эмоций и цвета!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Оля, невероятная страничка!!! Дух захватывает от такой красоты. Сколько деталей, сколько эмоций, потрясающая палитра!'ь

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout is simply brilliant! Wow! I love all the details and the texture. A true masterpiece! Congrats! (You've got a fan in me! ;) )

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!